Gladiatus Complete Item Equipment List

At first I think its good to have some equipment list to compare any equipment so I know what should I buy for my character-style
I just rewrite equipment shown on auction and almost 2000 item listed right now and updated regularly.
With this list you can compare every item and maybe make some apps, calculation etc.

Here sample of weapon list in Google spreadsheet





- See all category in Google spreadsheet here


For more styled and detailed item type and repurposed it You can download .xlsx version below
Here the screenshot of when sorten by the highest armour
Gladiatus Equipment List
In the xlsx version You can see blue item as well since when I copied it on Google spreadsheet it doesnt shown.
- Download gladiatus item list.xlsx file (400KB) last update 01-Feb-2015
- Purebit:
- Tusfiles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think of?